August 26-28, will host a training webinar on organic production for managers and specialists of agr...12 Aug 2020
The President of the Board of Trustees the NHS Pavel Skurikhin believes that "firmness in the execut...15 Apr 2020
During the working visit of the delegation of the National Union of grain producers in Indonesia wit...16 Mar 2020
National Union of grain producers, under whose auspices it was developed a "Comprehensive offer" for...02 Mar 2020
In the framework of the Memorandum of understanding between the National Union of grain producers (R...26 Feb 2020
The NHS and the Ministry for the development of rice growing of the Republic of côte d'ivoire ...03 Feb 2020
For the implementation of the programmes of additional professional education, implementation of joi...01 Feb 2020
In the framework of the strategy of the National Union of grain producers development of organic pro...28 Jan 2020
In Novosibirsk hosted a business dinner in the course of which were summed up the results of the yea...30 Dec 2019
In the framework of the Memorandum of understanding between the National Union of grain producers (Russia, Moscow), NOCHU DPO "International industrial Academy" (Russia, Moscow) and "Federboa" Servizi/"FederBio" Servizi (Italy, Bologna), signed in February 2020, in Moscow on the basis of the MPA established the Center of organic and digital technology.
The project aims to:
- training of specialists in the field of organic agriculture, processing and food industry;
- consulting in the field of production and certification of organic products in Russia and EU countries;
- training of inspectors in the field of production and certification of organic products;
- support development of organic agriculture and production organic food production in Russia;
- dissemination of new scientific information, regulatory and legislative acts, international experience and culture in the field of organic production in Russia.
In the framework of the implementation of the project will be jointly developed curriculum for training of international experts and inspectors with the opportunity to issue the results of training dual certificate – Russian and Italian samples. Training is scheduled to begin in July 2020.