EVENTO CONVEGNI E CONGRESSI Data 26 Feb 2021 Orario inizio 11.50 Orario fine 13.50 Sede Online Accredia partecipa il Forum internazionale degli affari ProAgroTalk, organizzato con il sostegno dell'Unione nazionale dei produttori di cereali della Russia. Dal 19 febbraio all’11 marzo 2021 si svolgerà in modalità online il Forum internazionale degli affari ProAgroTalk: &ldq...26 Feb 2021
Eurispes attending the International Forum of agricultural enterprises Proagrotalk 1.0: “A new technological order in Agriculture. The experience of Italy and Russia” Moscow, February 19, 2021 Eurispes will attend the ProAgroTalk 1.0 International Forum of Agricultural Enterprises: “A new technological order in agriculture. The experience of Italy and Russia “scheduled in...15 Feb 2021
The sowing campaign for the harvest-2021 has risen on the background of the devaluation of the ruble. According to the Ministry of agriculture on August 14, winter crops for the harvest-2021 planted on 155,5 thousand ha or 0.9% of the forecast area. This week on the start of the sowing campaign, in particular, reported Samara and Orenburg regions and Bashkortostan. In the near future will begin w...17 Aug 2020
Siberian Federal scientific center of agrobiotechnology (CPNCA), RAS will develop the concept of development of the grain market of Siberia until 2025, said in a statement on Friday, the message on the website SFNCE wounds. "By results of discussion the Council of the MASSES (the interregional Association "Siberian agreement") decided to approve the project proposal of the concept of the interreg...17 Aug 2020
As of 12 August in the presence of Russian farmers were 2.42 million tons of seeds of winter crops with the needs of 3.79 million tonnes. This was reported by the press service of "rosselhozcenter". The share of certified seed material as available at the reporting date was 98.6%, slightly higher than last year in this period (98,3%). It is reported that currently, 1.2% of the available seeds do ...17 Aug 2020
The price of cereals in the new season will depend on the volume and quality of raw materials. Gross harvest of major cereal species of agricultural crops this year will not be lower than that in 2019, the Director of the analytical Department of the Russian grain Union (RGU) Elena Tyurin. "The crop of oats will increase compared to the previous year by 2% to 4.5 million tonnes, the harvest of mi...17 Aug 2020
On 14 August the Minister of agriculture of the Russian Federation Dmitry Patrushev made a working trip to the Udmurt Republic. The main theme of the visit was the implementation of the state program "Complex development of rural territories", which was launched in 2020. In particular, the Minister called for a new culture House in the village of Sosnovka, where he held a meeting during which toge...17 Aug 2020
Vice-Premier of Victoria Abramchenko instructed the relevant ministries to study mechanisms to reduce the volatility of grain prices for manufacturers of flour. A copy of the order is at the disposal of TASS. "Ask you to study mechanisms to reduce the volatility of grain prices for manufacturers of flour and the results are to be reported to the government of the Russian Federation if needed, dra...14 Aug 2020
Foreign agricultural service of USDA (FAS USDA) increased the forecast of wheat harvest in Russia by 1.5 million tonnes to 78 million tonnes Estimation of gross yield of other cereals has been reduced from 40 million tons to 38.93 million tons, while projections for corn and barley remained unchanged: 15.3 million tons and 17.3 million tons of American analysts traditionally do not take into accou...14 Aug 2020
The sowing campaign for the harvest-2021 has risen on the background of the devaluation of the ruble.
According to the Ministry of agriculture on August 14, winter crops for the harvest-2021 planted on 155,5 thousand ha or 0.9% of the forecast area. This week on the start of the sowing campaign, in particular, reported Samara and Orenburg regions and Bashkortostan. In the near future will begin work regions Centre. How is the preparation for planting and will be more expensive if it is this year, "the Agroinvestor" said market participants.
The Chairman of the Board "Expanse agro" (Tula region) Alexey Ivanov:
- Winter sowing, we planned to start a few days ago, but so far in our region is not enough soil moisture, we decided to wait for the rains. In General, the traditional time of sowing in our region is 5 to 15 August for winter rape, 15 August — 15 September for winter wheat. The rotation we have a stable, we did not fundamentally changed: in our latitude it is built mainly around winter.
The cost sowing in this season will increase. Fertilizers will rise slightly, but the chemistry, which consistently imported and foreign seeds will seriously rise in price due to the devaluation of the ruble. Moreover, we have seriously upped the cost of diesel fuel — about 10%.
Vice-President of the holding company "Vasilisa" (the Samara, Orenburg, Saratov region) Nikolai Boboshko:
- We plan to start sowing winter crops on August 20-22, according to the recommended science terms, taking into account climate change in the regions. Most of the seeds have already been prepared. Under the harvest 2021 plan to sow 52 thousand hectares of winter wheat. Fallow fields ready for planting. The availability of the necessary equipment that is fully prepared to conduct the planned volume of work will allow to carry out sowing at the optimum time. It will be implemented with the application of mineral fertilizers over the entire area — the required amount has been delivered to farms. In the southern district of Samara region is an obstacle for the sowing of winter crops low soil moisture reserves. If precipitation will correct the situation, then interference to sowing will not, if not, spring will have to sow the fallow field spring.
The CEO of the company "Elan" (Orenburg region) Alexei Orlov:
- Winter wheat sowing we have not yet begun. However, its cleaning this year was a little earlier than the traditional timing, so the seeds we have harvested. In the next ten days waiting for the delivery of fertilizers. Do we always sow a little later than the traditional timing. This year we minimize crops of rye, replacing it with winter wheat. Assume that farmers will increase the area under rye, and it will not be such high in demand as this season.
The crop this year is significantly more expensive: the 10% increase in the price of fertilizers has risen in price fuel, 5-7% of the increased value of NWR. We use our own seeds, though they are also more expensive. Problems with the supply of the means of production we do not feel, as purchased in advance. Sowing will carry out fully on their own funds, proceeds from the sale of new crop loans are not going to take.
The Director General of the farms of "Agrogard" Paul Tsarev:
- North of the Kuban, we will begin in the optimal agronomic terms — from 25 September we will sow winter wheat for 12-15 days, from November 1 for three to five days — winter barley. Weather conditions can shift the start of the sowing for three or four days.
Winter wheat in the Orel region will begin to sow from August 22, the campaign will last for 20-30 days in Tambov on August 30 for 12-20 days in Lipetsk, with on August 28 in 10-20 days, in Kursk — on 25 August for 10-15 days. Also it is not excluded that the date will be shifted to three or four days because of the weather.
Winter wheat in the Kuban under the next year's crop will occupy 21 thousand hectares — 42% in crop rotation of barley — 3,6 thousand hectares — 7% of the rotation. In the Center of winter crops will be sown 36,4 thousand ha. By the way, this year in the Center for the experiment we sow 112 hectares of winter barley. We stay in the same rotation, the ratio of crop species do not change, small adjustments — plus or minus 30-50 ha can be associated with the location-specific fields.
The crop this year is somewhat expensive. The price of disinfectants increased by 10-14%, the original seeds have become more expensive by 10-20% depending on grade and region. At the same time, the cost of mineral fertilizers has remained at the same level as last year, and for ammophos decreased. With the acquisition of the means of production we had.
The General Director of agricultural enterprise "Native" (Tula oblast), Dmitry Inyutin:
- Sowing of winter rape of more than 300 hectares, we have already started, the deadlines are the same as last year. Winter wheat, the area under which will be about 2 thousand hectares, we start to sow in late August — early September, is also the standard for our region for the time. This year, the situation with soil moisture better than in the past, so the conditions for germination are more favorable. If we talk about the cost of sowing campaign, it increased slightly to 10% more expensive seeds due to the fall of the ruble exchange rate, 1-2%, prices for diesel fuel.
General Director of GC "Logus" (Voronezh region) Igor Alimenco:
Traditionally we start winter sowing in early September, and this year is no exception. For sowing now we have completely ready seeds and fertilizers. This year the cost of sowing campaign has risen compared to last, primarily due to the increase in fuel prices. But the seeds we bought for the same price as under harvest 2020. The rotation this year we do not change, as it has no reasons. The share of winter wheat in our economy, as usual, will be about 30% of the total area of crops.